hmm, yoga is kind of girly #nohomo
let’s rename it so it sounds manlier and make it just for the bros
for the bros only
Is this a fuckin joke? Just today, I had seen a Snickers commercial on TV that showed a man wearing exercise clothes (spandex), instructing a group of women doing aereobic exercise. A football player came in with a Snickers and handed this trainer a Snickers. The trainer ate the Snickers, and transformed into a football player. They both left the women because apparently he “wasn’t being himself” for instructing women in such a prissy, sissy sport!! LOL!!! (/sarcasm)
How utterly pathetic that “men” feel so challenged by anything to do with women and considered “feminine,” and they feel the need to assert their masculinity. LOL, yes, what a fuckin joke this is.
this is so sad
- Me (while watching the Amazing Spider-Man 2): Why do I always fall for the villains? *sigh*
- My little sister (11 years old): Well, the heroes are usually shown to be good and when you see their bad side you feel betrayed. The villains are usually shown to be bad, so when you see their good side, you have hope for them.
Deep Breath AU
Freshly regenerated and with murky memories, the Doctor finds a very familiar face in victorian London, while trying to solve the mystery.
Well behaved women rarely make history
I didn’t tell enough people
to fuck off.
Feminists: Abolish gender roles! Girls can like masculine things and boys can like feminine things!
*a group of men unashamedly loves a cartoon made for little girls*
Feminists: DISGUSTING youre invading a space that doesnt belong to you and SOILING IT with your MASCULINITY you fedora wearing neckbeards!
If you still think feminist dislike bronies simply because they’re males, you have a shit-ton of learning to do
i searched up ‘hurdlers without hurdles’ on google and i dont regret it
these boots are made for walkin
the old razzle dazzle
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."
- I'm in my father's class at my high school. He said this today:
- Him: As some of you may not know, I'm a feminist.
- class: *laughs*
- Him: No, really, I am.
- Class: *laughs again*
- Him: Why is that funny?
- Asshole: Because you're a man, and you shouldn't think that way.
- Him: Well why not?
- Asshole: I dunno that's just the way that is.
- Him: I'm a feminist because of my wife. She and I have the EXACT same job. Yet, I make more than her.
- Class: *laughs*
- Him: Why is that funny? Shouldn't women be paid equally as men?
- Same Asshole: No, they're supposed to be in the kitchen.
- Him: *slams fist on asshole's desk* Why?
- Asshole: Because that's how it is.
- Him: Why?
- Asshole: That's their job.
- Him: Why?
- Asshole: *can't come up with another answer*
- Him: I'm a feminist because my wife has the exact same job, gets less pay, and with that, I can barely support my three children. If she got paid as much as me, life would be a bit easier for all of us.
- *note, my mother is a teacher like my father*
- Him: Women gave birth to us, and now, here in the state of Michigan, they can't even have their own rights? It's 2014 people! Grow up or get out of my class.
- Class: *silence*
- Him: Now.. Louis XVI
bonus lame-o gif: